Learn More About Our Faith-based Health Care Sharing Ministry
JHS Community is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Health Care Sharing Ministry (HCSM). JHS Community consists of individuals and families that believe in a common set of Religious and Ethical Beliefs and who choose to inspire grace and compassion in others. Our members voluntarily contribute and share in the financial burden of one another’s eligible medical needs according to these beliefs, and the JHS Information Guide (IG).
When you’re searching for the best Health Care Sharing Ministry for your individual needs, you need a team you can trust. The focus within JHS Community is to ensure that all members have an exceptional experience being part of JHS Community. This is why we place a large emphasis on providing several different programs for our families. From urgent care visits to prescriptions, our Health Care Sharing Ministry is here to help!
Statement of Religious and Ethical Beliefs
When it comes to choosing healthshares to consider, it’s crucial to find a place where you feel supported and understood. Here at JHS Community, we take great pride in our communication, ethics, and beliefs. Take a look at our list of beliefs below to learn about how we choose to operate our shared health care ministry. If you have any questions about what we do, feel free to give us a call today!
I believe every member has a fundamental and religious right to worship God in their own way.
I believe it is my religious and ethical obligation to share in the burden of others when they need assistance according to my current resources and opportunities.
I believe in sharing in a common community of like-minded individuals with the need to come together in a caring community, regardless of race, age, gender, or political affiliation.
I believe it is my obligation to care for my family, and that emotional, mental, and physical abuse of any kind to a family member, or to anyone else, is morally wrong.
JHS Community Features
- Faith-based community of like-minded individuals and families who believe in the same set of Religious and Ethical Beliefs.
- Membership participation is voluntary.
- Serves as an alternative to traditional health insurance (not a replacement of) with many flexible, cost-effective sharing options.
- Prospective members can enroll in JHS Community at any time throughout the calendar year without a qualifying event.
- Enrollment does not affect your employment status, which is a great option for the self-employed.
- JHS Community promotes a healthy and low-risk lifestyle.
- JHS Community membership is cost-effective and allows you to choose from a variety of sharing options that fit your need and budget.